{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



Again the same storyy , :((
Thursday, September 23, 2010 0 typ'ng[s]






Aww , is it the same story again . ? yaa , i think soo . aisshh , capital D tadi kan die mntak maaf gan aq tauu , adehh . aq pon tatahu lahh , because i'm tu hurt laa . adehh , die ckp die nk tebus kesalahan die dgn care brbaik gan aq to be my best friend . hmm , i'm trying  not to be sadd lorhh . U , i thought u loved me , but i'm wrong la syggg . haiishhh ,! i love youu not so much yet , but the way u treated me like i got my love back BABY .! awww^^ . hmm , now u ckp we 're friends , okay i can accept mybee . i hope i will get my life back . adehh . .i'm so fedup lhaa , adehh . i thought he was my BABY , urrmmm . Ouchh , it hurts alot tauuhh . hmm . he said 'were best friends rigght .?' Ya right , i can't but , ouhh my goodd . i love you u know! , just understand my heart how it goes.  I tak kesa psl ape pun diri u . i kan dah ckap if u ade yg tak puas just bgtahu i , susa sgt ke ? we should be more matured . ohhh , my dearr . do i love you that much ?Yess ,  i love you because i want to forget about capital A . hmm , but u did'nt understand me at all kan sayanggg . Sekarang u dah ade GF baru kann . u jge la die baik2 . i nk u happy , i tanak u sad . okayy , as i knew u nver been sad . can i be like u ? ohh my goosshhh . baby , u just leave me again in these quiet place again . i want to be happy with u . ! , for the tyme being .  I just know how to cry right , i know its sounds stupid . but i just can't control myself sayanggg , ;( ..U said we are best friends kan . ? so ur the one only can make me happy . can you ? ;((