{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



Bie oh bie .
Thursday, October 28, 2010 0 typ'ng[s]






haha. sweet tgk picture ney dol !. haha. that show's that i'm missing someone that i loved nowww !
bie, saye rase mamc nak pelok awak lahhh , semalam saye nagis sbb tringat kat awak n pkir bende2 bodo .
saye takud awak tinggalkan saye tauu . enta la kenape tibe-tibe saye bole terpikir pasal bende bodo tuh pulak dahh .haihh . awak , saye sayang awak sgt sgt tauuuk . huhu . enta la sayanggg . i hope you make me strong okay. i'm hoping from you , i 've no more other love than you la sayanggg . i want you . i just don't even care what people say or how do you look . you always ask me , ' syg , tak suke b dress up mcm ney ke ? ' sayang , i just appreciate the way you are you know that . i just want you to know that i want you the most . 
to my baby . i love you sayaangg no matter what religion we're or how do you look okayy . 
i'm just missing the youu alot . haihh , 2 weeks more to wait ? for what sayangg . to see you lahhh . baby , please don't leave me . enough what i had all these times with my stupid ex's . i just hate them , i want to remove them because i had you already okay baby .
the more you advice me the more i'm falling in LOVE with you sayangg . 
you are my keKANDA , i'm ur aDINDA .haha . baby . i just love the way you are okay ! . 
baby , ' I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.'