{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



Nak anggap youu as my _______
Sunday, January 30, 2011 0 typ'ng[s]











PLEASE DONT BE MAD  ! 
heyyoo sayangg . Hmm , cann i have youu please ?
 I'm sick of keeping this secret :( . 
Okayy , 
i want to tell this . 
you're my MISTER A
AMAR LUTFI BAHAR 
I like you alot i don't know since when but i do like you , 
and i started to fall in love with you . 
I'm sorry for telling this to you , 
I do really really really like youu , 
So much ! 
i tauu kite hnya kawan , i sgt risau nk bgtau you , 
tapi you kate 
'its better for me to tell it rather than i keep this as a secret'
I suda luahkann dekad youu , i harap you bace, 
Heyy plus suka hati you nak accp or tak .
I harap kite boleh jadi kawann evenn you tanak bende nei lebih dari kawan , 
Relation nei bukann bole memaksa kann , 
its depends on the heart :) 
i hope u get to think well :( : )