{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



Can i STOP this ?!
Thursday, February 10, 2011 0 typ'ng[s]







i'm cant stop hiding the pain in myself :(
i'm always PRETENDING to be HAPPY 
I love you , but why can't you understand . 
i'm just so tired of crying all these time . 
I just to be ur's , its that wrong ? 
Why you can be mine and i can't be ur's , 
why should we hide our RELATIONSHIP haa ?.
I want to tell everyone that ur mine ,
but i can't ! i'm so tired of these silence in our relation , 
if u don't want me  cant you just tell ? 
i can't keep on keeping this secret .! 
Hey baby , i really can't understand our relation.
DO YOU REALLY LOVED ME ? 
i know i'm not perfect enough,but i do have feeling's .
I just want to be ur's . 
i want to be like other couple's .
i want you to be MINE  !
i didn't ask that much , i just really want youu . 
But u can't understand . so i can't force youuu .
I WANT TO BELONG TO SOMEONE SOONER , 
plus , hiss only dearest one:)