{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



KL gangstaaa day :)
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 0 typ'ng[s]






okay this was they day we went to see the movie KL gangster :) 
its was kindaa havoc too :) 
but i really enjoyed it because this was the day he called me after he was cooled down . 
wehaaaa , that's way its totally fun , i went with nyonya and the peep's together :)
okay at first i met , nyonyah , adek indah , syafril nyonya sis and many moreee .
later we enter the movie around 4.30 pm , whoopwhoop 
tyme to enjoy the movieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dude . 
after the movie i went to met with chapy and his friends , then we ' lepak ' at segget around 8.00 
then after taking some photo's it was the time ' ding dong ding dong '
it means GOING HOME TIME :) 
thanks for the day friends  * plus the day without him with us :'(

 the movie  :)

my darling adik inda <3

nyonya , awie , chapy and me :)

there's only me :)

me and syafril :)

chapy and me :)

chapy , me and awie  :)

chapy and me :) * opssss . 


the group :)