{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



The JOURNEY that i travel :)
Monday, July 18, 2011 0 typ'ng[s]






Hey bloggie , yesterday i went to KL with my brothaa to sent his lovelly girlfriend.
Hihi , at first i was damn jealous because my brother is so damn sweet , haha .
We arrived at the larkin busstation at around 9.30 to buy the tickets , but then 
his girlfriend came late and she arrived around 10 something , aiyooo .
I was patient , hihi :) Ala , lagipun ni trip die so i just followed kan ,
then we bought the tickets around 11 but the bus came late , 
pfffft >< it came around 12 .SABAAAAAAAAR jelaah kan :)

Then bila bus dah sampai kiteorang masuk carii seat , aku duduk seat single . 
Kuang ajaaa kan ! haha , takpee disebabkan die nak teman GF die masuk collage kan :)
Bila dah duduk dalam bus , aku text bestties aku yang aku akan gerak ge KL
Then aku text Evans Danial suruh die tunggu aku bila aku dah sampai nanti , 
aku pun nak jumpa member aku kan , hihi . But why i call PB , he didn't pickup at all ><
Haihh , nevermind mybe his buzy right ? Chillax but i my boo texted me <3
Weeheeeee , i miss him so muchhh doe ! 

Around 3 i was nearlly reach my destiny , its around 4 hours journey :")
Im tired and my buuut's hurts ! Haha , i m tired too . 
When i reach ' Bandar Tasik Selatan ' i called danny ,
and he ask me to come his place , hikhokk . Rinduu dekat die nii , 
but aku tak tahu jalan so adik aku teman aku sampai ke tempat die , hihi . 
His place is at ' Pandan Indah ' and my brothaa and his girlfriend followed me :)
Hihi thanks brothaaaaaa :") 

Around 30 minutes we reached danny place :)
I waited for danny to come and went he came we went to take the' LRT 'and 
we went to ' TS ' we ' lepak ' there and have our lunch 
but our time we didn't a place to seat .
Haha , not our luck right :( Hihi , after buying the food we went back to ' PI '
and eat our food at there , hihik :) 
Danny told me ' eh doe , aku sumpah tak percaya kau datang siak , aku ingatkan kau main-main jea nak kenekan aku , macam pfft sumpah tak percaya
Haha , eh danny oi habis depan kauu ni apee kan , hahaha :) 
Im gonna miss you nok , nanti aku naik kite hang lagii sepuas hatii okay :)

Then dalam pukul 7 aku gerak pegi ' BTS ' balik . 
Bila dah sampai bts adik aku pula belum sampai , brr ini yang buat aku takut ni ><
I called my mum and she told me he will be coming in a short while tapi tak sampai-sampai punn !
I was waiting 3 hours plus ! Mum , diva and nina was damn worried about me ><
But noting happen yaw you guys <3 My brother arrived around 10 something 
and we brought the ticket to go home , hihi then we entered the bus we both felt relieved .
We reached larkin at 3 o'clock in the morning :) Hihihi .
Oh when i saw my mum there i was smilinggggggggg <3

Its was trilling but funnnnn , hihi thanks brothaaaaaaaaaaa.
These are some photo's :)
Just moved:) 
Just woke up from sleep :)
 Break timeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :") 
Listenning to #Ineedyou- D nubz 
Hissssssssss late #Brotther !
 #Kennyrogersssssss <3
He took for me , thankss brothaa :")
At lassssssssssst we're in the bus :) Brothaa brothaa , his tired :) 
Haha <>