{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



Moving onnnnnnnnn
Thursday, July 14, 2011 0 typ'ng[s]






 #Letting go has never been easy, but holding on can be as difficult. 
Yet strength is measured not by holding on, but by letting go.
Im gonna move on , but its not easy and i know it .

It may take time but the only thing is i can't erase him form my mind and my heart .
When my friends ask me to forget him , i will say ' OKAY AKU AKAN LUPAKAN DIE '
Tapi aku naak lupa die untuk seminit pun tak boleh tahu tak korang . 
Senang cakap tapi nak buat ?! 
Hmm , mulut aku jea , 
aku cakap aku boleh berubah tapii hati ?
I hope i can , but i dont know when i can do that . 
Aku bertambah sakit sekarang and korang senang nak suruh aku lupakan die .
>< I'm trying to be strong to face all these , 
but i fell i can't :( 
Noooooooooooooooot easy laaah :(
He's like my breath , 
how could i lose my breath just like that ?!
Hmm , i'll never forget him , 
cinta aku hanya bertepuk sebelah tangan and aku tahuuu :) 
I just gonna say , its hard to move on when the person you love as fly away just like that :")