{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



Trueeeeeeeeeeee :'|
Saturday, July 30, 2011 0 typ'ng[s]






Girl : I wanna hug you tight ! #tears
Boy : Are you okay honey ? #wipehertears
Girl : I guess im not !
Boy : Why ? What's wrong baby ? #huging
Girl : Im scared that i may lose you eventhough how close were #sadface
Boy : Baby ! What ?! 
Listen here , you are for me and i AM for you , i don't wanna lose you .
Girl : Okay , i wanna be with you long ever :) #stillhugging
Boy : Yes baby , remember this i'll be always beside you #hugtight
Girl : Thank you boo , iloveyou always and my love for you never less :)
Boy : Welcome baby , iloveyoutoo and my heart is just for you :") #hugging

*I created this words ! Its truelly from my heart :')

                                       P/S : iloveyouu