{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



782011 :))
Tuesday, August 9, 2011 0 typ'ng[s]






On saturday , 782011 i went out with my friends :) it was great day eventhough it puasa: ) My friends we're planing to do my birthday a bit early :) One of my friend came to johore  just to celebrate my birthday with me , her name is FYD , she was cool and cute :) She gave me chocolets , gossshh it was yummy baby <3 muahihihi ! Hehe , i was kinda sad because i've starting to miss someone important :) But nevermind , i tried to make myself happy on that day :) I guess i was happy :) Aku lepak dengan nyonyah , sepedd , ika , and many more :) But then nyonya balik awal sebab ada hal , but still we all had fun :) Bila dah dekat segget lepas buka , haa amek kau ! dieorang kenakan aku habis-2 pfffffft ! sabar jela kan :) Here some photos :) 



 I love her <3
 Ika #adek angkat !
She is sepedd , my daughter <3
 Chapy looks sexy yoo !
 Karoake <3
Hey , her name is FYD <3