{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



You know what kills me?
Friday, August 5, 2011 0 typ'ng[s]






The fact that every single one of your flaws are perfect in my eyes.
The fact that I miss you, and you don’t miss me.
The fact that we don’t even talk anymore, when we used to talk every single day.
The fact that you go on with your life and you’re okay, when I’m not.
The fact that I broke up with you, and I’m the one who’s heartbroken.
The fact that I can’t go a minute without thinking about you.
The fact that life just isn’t the same without you.
The fact that when someone asks me “do you know him?” I always smile and say “I used to
The fact that you can ruin or make my day in an instant.
The fact that you invade my mind way more than you should.
The fact that I over think things that you said and did.
The fact that I’ve basically fallen in love with you, But you don’t care.
The fact that I can’t even call us friends because I’m scared that if I do, I’ll screw it up, again.
The fact that I would never try to hurt you, but you hurt me without even realizing it.
Thats what kills me.