{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



Tuesday, September 6, 2011 0 typ'ng[s]








Dear diary , 
Why must my day always be like this ? Can it be any worse anymore ?  
Im so tired of everything , seriously im tired :’( I’ll never ever get what I ever want , but why ?Am I a sin lady ? I guess imma sin lady :’) I want to be nice with everyone but here at home there’s always something will be poppin out ! Alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays ! Im tired with everyone and everything ! Just fuck this life ! What can I tell ? To whom would I tell ?  Its feels so pain :’( Im crying everyday inside , and eventhough im still smiling :’) I don’t know when it would stop , please stop all these ! I wanna life my life but not like this , I can’t stop crying every minute ;(  No one could understand , because this is my fucking problem right ? So I have to face it all alone ,even the person I really love had to throw me away , I do not fit for him , his charming , hot , every girl’s man , nice  , good hearted guy and everything but im just no one :’) Imma not a hot chick like those girls out there , not hot enough , not cool enough , not anything :’) Im just noooooooooooooooooooo one for him ! I thought that I could have someone speacial in my life and atleast I could feel like winning but I ending like a FREAK ! You know freak ! I always ending up with wishes but there’s nothing ever happened :’( No one knows my pain except ME ! I just want that someone who really wants me :(;( not want me for granteed :’/