{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



Fake a smile ;')
Sunday, September 11, 2011 0 typ'ng[s]










Hi u’ollss , 
Today im feeling like a dumb person and I don’t know why is that . 
Maybe , its because I don’t really stay put plus im starting to think wise , maybe ! 
As you wanna to know something LOVE , 
im really in front of you yet you can’t see but why ? 
Im so in love with you till I can do anything just for you ;) 
but I know I maybe not the right person for you ,
 you are handsome plus surely your taste is super high . 
I might look not pretty but I have a pretty heart just for you NIGGAR ! 
You are such a niggar you know that ? 
 You’re sooooooooooooooooo sooo BLIND ! 
Its to painful for me , but you wouldn’t know that  , pfffffffffffft ! 
Im so into you DUDE <3
*Smile in pleasure :) , smile in pain :) , smile when trouble pours like rain :) , smile when someone hurts you eventhough its really hurts :) , smile because someone cares for you :) KEEP SMILING :)