{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



First Day Exam (:
Monday, November 14, 2011 0 typ'ng[s]






        Hello peep's im Nik here , it wa a tough day today. Well i hade my BM paper faced infront of me siak ! Till now i can't believe that im sitting for my exam and its the FINAL ( SPM ). 
Im gonna finish my school yeahh, haha man i really can't stop believing. 
LOL i gotta believe right? Kayy , nak tahu tak pasal paper tadi ?
 Haa siini-sinii , bila aku dah dapat paper aku just fikirkan Tuhan , and nothing else babe.
 I was so freaking sacred , yelaa last year man , siapa tanak future baik ?
 Takkan lah kau nak rosakan future kau sendiri kan?
 Haa so i did my best ,i gave my best. I wanna make a smile on my parents cheeks (: 
Yeeaahh , for now i gotta study. Tomorrow is my English siak! 
Chiauuuuuuu sontinue tomorrow kay? Xxx