{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MONTH :)
Saturday, December 31, 2011 0 typ'ng[s]






HELLO 2012
HELLO BOYFRIEND


Hi friends :) We gotta say goodbye to 2011 right ? Kay byebye and say hello to 2012 :3 Kay this month not i mean today 1/1/2012 is my presious day ! Damnnnn , atlast i've got the person i really wanted in my life eventhough he is underage :) So what ? Hey his my boy and i'll try to make him smile till im his side :) Baby boy i'll make sure to try my best to behave when im with you , i'll not make you regret in our relationship :') Thanks for choosing me to your baby :3 Sorry its short and yeah i wanna it to be short . I hope this year is a better year for everyone :3 Byeeeeeeeeeee

                                                                                                  Ilovechushawty.xx