{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



The FIRST time :|
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 0 typ'ng[s]






Sawwww that picture ? Okay i hope you understand me :") 
You , what i told you yesterday was all true !  
Really damn true but i didn't wanna break our friendship :"(
Yesterday someone told me that we have to tell that someone we love ' I LOVE YOU
everynight before we go to bed , but i ask her why and she told me, 
if one day my breath is not too long to stand , 
then who else will say ' I LOVE YOU  ' to you right ? 
So that's why i did say to you like that . 
I just want you to know that i love you so much and i'll be here when ever you need me:")
Please don't take it wrong , awak ? Please yeah ? I pleading you so much . 
Janganlah jauhkan diri because you know how hurt i'll be :")
i just need you 

#CINTA ? Kenapa kita perlu mencintai seseorang itu tetapi orang itu tidak mencintai kita balik ? Sebab cinta kita tidak dilihat oleh orang yang kita menyanyangi itu . Si dia lebih mementingkan cinta palsunya daripada cinta sebenar-benarnya kita beri kepada dia .Janganlah sia-sia kan cinta kerana cintalah kita akan hilang seseorang yang amat menyayangi kita