{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



Friday, July 29, 2011 0 typ'ng[s]






You wanna know something ♥ ? 
When ever i go out i see my phone just to sure there's any text
 but if there is i wish it was you'rs ♥.
When ever i woke up in the morning i check my phone and , 
just to sure there's any text but if there is i wish it was your's .
Where ever i go , i will check my phone why ? ♥
I'm scared that you'll text me and i did not noticed your text .
I want to be with you everytime you need me :") ♥
Eventhough you don't text me but i'll be smiling at the past messages of you'rs sayang ♥ 
Because i know i miss you damn much , i wish you were the same too :"(
 I wish , but not every wishes will come true right ? 
Only thing is we have to be patient ♥