{ F O L L O W } { E N C H A N T E D ! } | lovely 친구[ § ]



You've change best friend
Friday, November 18, 2011 0 typ'ng[s]






     




    Hey best friend, you know what? I've seen you change alot , hmm. Kenapa eh? I minta maaf if i dah jarang call or text you but you know what i just miss you gossiper. Bila kiat on call , ada je cerita kan? Hmm i relaly miss all that , i tak text you apa semua sebab i tengah exam and now HP i bagi problem pula. I tak sengaja nak elak diri i dari you tapi you? Hmm yeah i know you have your own long long time friend. You told me that we're best friend but you don't treat me as one. 
    Even bila i wall you cakap rindu or apa you memang la balas taoi hanya beberapa wall post je, haihh is not im jelaous but im sad that you've change alot. Even one that when i texted you with a sad face , and i thought you will as why and what has happen but no you ask me roughly. You ask ' kenapa lagi ni b? ' Sumpah i rasa diri i dah tak penting untuk you , hmm. Tapi bila you sedih i sentiasa ada untuk you , you suka cakap i berubah tapi you tak nampak you pun ada berubah :'] I tanak cakap apa-apa sebab i risau hati you terluka , so better i diam and biarlah hati i yang sakit. As long your happy baby </3 

                                                                                           I miss the old you best friend. Xxx